L1F3: Island Fever L1F3: Island Fever

MAN EATING FETIS!!!!!

This flash was increidible and I cant wait for your next one. The Lion King part was amazing as well and I laughed my ass of at that part.

The part that was pretty homosexual though was when you tried to make fun of The Lord of the Flies by calling it The Lord of the Houseflies.

Other then that the falsh was amazing and you better come out with a new one soon.

P.S. You should make the one you said you were going to make about Flowers for Algernon

DrDeath2k3 responds:

Lord of the Houseflies?

Only complete and utter faggots that like to be homo's because of there queer sexual preferance don't laugh at that. So I guess that means your a fudge-packer.

That aside, thank you for reviewing this absolutley wonderful flash and I hope you die....errr...ummm...I mean I hope you die. Yeah, that's it.

Me and My Neighbor Me and My Neighbor

Amazing

This had to be the greatest flash in the world and anyone who says anything differently doesnt know humor. Good job.

L1F3 Season 2 ep04 L1F3 Season 2 ep04

I love miss Butler.... *BARF*

That flash kicked ass because you made fun of a teacher(Ms. Butler) and you used exact things that she does: hard nipples, and annoying voice. That was great, but i think it oculd have been better if you had a student throw a text book at her or something. Also the kid in the background, which sounded familiar when i heard the voice, was a great idea and that got the most laughs out of my pooper.